Thursday, May 14, 2009

No way - me, an Alpha female?

Your result for The Social Persona Test (What kind of man/woman are you?)...

The Rarity (QTAF)

Quirky Traditional Alpha Female



You have an unusual and unbelievably precious combination of traits, especially in a woman. Not only are alpha females extremely rare, but traditional ones with nerdy/geeky interests are even more scarce. Unlike the other types, I can't give you a description because I'm not sure if you actually exists. I know this is not a compatibility test, but you are the girl of my dreams. Please, oh please message me! (Not to sound desperate or anything.)



--Bookwyrm85



You are more QUIRKY than NORMAL.



You are more TRADITIONAL than LIBERAL.



You are more DOMINANT than PASSIVE.


When picking a date, consider: Lord of the Misfits (QLAM), The Late Bloomer (QTAM), The Snowball's Chance in Hell (QTBM), or The Manga Geek (QLBM).


(Image from http://folk.uio.no/thomas/lists/amazon-connection.html)


Take The Social Persona Test (What kind of man/woman are you?)
at HelloQuizzy

No comments: